Jian:space shi: minister of a monarchy
Jianshi pertains to the pericardium meridian and is in the space between the two tendons. It is named because the pericardium is pictured as the minister of the heart.
On the palmar side of the forearm, 3 cun above the transververse crease of the wrist, on the line connecting Quze(PC3) and Daling (PC7), and between the tendons of the palmaris longus and flexor carpi radialis
- Nourishes heart and calms the spirit.
- Harmonizes the stomach.
- Transforms phlegm and mists heart orifices.
- Jianshi is good point for morning sickness, motion sickness.
- Also good for cardiac pain, palpitations, psychosis, epilepsy.
- Jianshi harmonises spleen and spleen: Stomachache, vomiting;
- Febrile disease, malaria.
Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 cun.
Intersection of 3 yin arm meridians.
Avoid puncturing the median nerve.