Di: Earth Cang: Granary
The five grains grow on the earth. The grain enters the mouth, as if going to granary. The point lies on the corner of mouth.
Chinese Name: 地仓
English Name/Meaning: Earth Granary
Pinyin: dì cāng
Han Geul 한글: ji chang 지창
Romaji: chi so
Vietnamese: Địa thương
With the eyes looking straight forward, dicang lies vertically below the pupil, 0.4 cun lateral to the corner of the mouth.
Functions and Indications of Dicang：
- This is one of the important points for facial palsy.
- Deviation of the mouth and eye, toothache, facial pain and twitching of the facial muscle.
- To treat slobbering (excessive salivation).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.2cun, obliquely or transversely0.5-1.5cun.
- Transverse insertion to join with such points as ST 6, LI 20, REN24.
Meeting point of the ST and LI channels with the Yang Motility (qiao) and REN.