Tiao: Strip Kou:Space
The point is in the strip space between the fibula and tibia.
Chinese Name: 条口
English Name/Meaning: Lines Opening
Pinyin: tiáo kǒu
Han Geul 한글: jo gu 조구
Romaji: jō kō?
Vietnamese: Điều khẩu
8 cun below Dubi ( ST35 ), one finger width lateral to the anterior crest of the tibia.
- Relaxes muscles and tendons.
- Warms channels and dissipates cold.
Indications of tiaokou:
- Numbness, soreness and pain of the knee and leg, weakness and motor impairment of the foot, pain and motor impairment of the foot, pain and motor impairment of the shoulder, atrophy and paralysis of the legs.
- Pain in the abdomen and stomach.
- Pain in the shoulders and arms.
Puncture perpendicularly 1.0-1.5cun.
- Most famous point for frozen shoulder.
- Distal point for shoulder disorder.